- Be On Time: If you are more than 5 minutes late, come to your NEXT designated class time.
- Don't come too early: Please come no EARLIER than 10 minutes before your class.
- Be Clean: Your body and uniform should be free from dirt and odor. Your hands and feet should be clean and trimmed.
- Be Courteous: Refrain from loud noise or conversation. If a class is in session, stay to the side and stretch.
- Be Prepared: Have your equipment bag along with your nunchucks (ages 10 and up).
- Be Focused: Clear your mind and concentrate on your training.
VISITORS: if you are viewing class and wish to use your phone, please go to the lobby. If you have a child please make sure they are staying with you and not intruding the practice space and not being a distraction
Questions? Call the dojang and ask for Master Jae or Dae: (863) 665-0488